Friday, May 2, 2008

A Brand New Kitchen…





There a lot of things to be done after moving to this new house especially the renovation of the kitchen. However, due to tight budget, we only managed to get built up kitchen cabinet after 3 months. From the first plans that only consists of L-shape kitchen cabinet, the final draft consists of L-shape and I-shape. I got the consultation from the One Kitchen Sdn Bhd. The installation was on 29 February 2008. It was a brand new kitchen for me and I really love it.

I also got a new washing machine from Toshiba. My old LG Washing Machine has served us very well for almost 5 years. I’m quite sad because I didn’t plan to buy a new washing machine but its already time to get a new one. So we bought the washing machine at Kedai Singer Puchong Perdana. It cost about RM1100. Anyway the new machine is quite big and can load 9kg. Just suit for me…

That’s not the end of the new equipment in my house, my refrigerator also make my life miserable. It slowly malfunction due to the freezer door being knocked down by Diyana. This is the second time Diyana ruins my refrigerators. I’m quite stressed because I have very tight budget and the incidents happen during my final week for exam. Due to hormones imbalance and stress level, my hubby and I went to SenQ at IOI Puchong. I bought a new Samsung Side-By-Side Refrigerator. I hope this refrigerator will last for at least 10 years… is it possible??? I don’t know and I hope my kids will not ruin the machine…

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...