Thursday, July 29, 2010

You Are Not Welcome...a.k.a Jangan nak merapu kat blog ni...

Dah lama rasanya sadi tak update dalam blog ni... BENGANG JUGAK LAA tengok ada yang bagi KOMEN MERAPU kat BLOG ni... kalau nak merapu... MERAPULAH KAT BLOG SENDIRI... I had a very hectic life now.. dealings with so many people... bundles of works..and today... when I check the comments from the article... I'm so suprised... reading the NONSENSE COMMENTS... HELLO... this blog is purposely for my friends and family.. and bloggers with ETHIC... not for some GHOST using OTHER PEOPLE WEBSITE..

SESUKA HATI je nak merapu dalam blog orang... apa kau ingat aku tak reti baca ke tulisan terbalik kau tu... YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE... if you think that your ENGLISH... so DAMN GOOD... do I care... I DON'T... It's really shows that you are like a BARBARIAN... NOT RESPECT OTHER PEOPLE... and I also believe that you're from broken family background... doesn't know the meaning of RESPECT... that's so PATHETIC..

JUST A KIND REMINDER...FOR THOSE BLOGGERS... YOU SHOULD ATTEND MORAL CLASS... AND MIRROR YOURSELF... BEFORE YOU PUT ALL THE NONSENSE COMMENTS IN OTHER PEOPLE BLOG!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...