Friday, May 2, 2008

FRIM... have you heard about it before????



During my busy and hectic lifestyle as a master student in UITM, I have one suject, Environmental Health Law. Well... this subject is very interesting subject to be learn however we have to prepare our mind and soul for the paper work. There's a lot of assignnment to be done and a presentation for the seminar. One of the interesting activity for this subject... LAWATAN SAMBIL BELAJAR. hehehehhehe.... its been a long time for me to get involve with such activity. If i'm not mistaken, the last time was during the 2nd year of my pharmacist year.

Anyway, the class agreed to go to FRIM. It is quite challenging for me to hike a hill. I'm not young anymore for jungle tracking and hike a hill. However it is really wonderful experiennce to see Kuala Lumpur from the top of the jungle... the trip also make me proud as Malaysian and we have a wonderful flora and fauna. Keep the world GREEN... SAVE THE WORLD!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...