Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Teddy Donation…

Diyana has many collections of teddy bear and Barbie dolls. However, my mum didn’t like the collection in my house. Every time she came to the house, she will mumble about all the dolls and teddy bear cannot be place in Muslim house. We as a Muslim cannot keep the dolls and teddy bear because it is most likely like a ‘berhala’. However, for me it just a toys for my kids and cannot be considered as berhala.

After a few series of argument, I decide to donate the toys to the kindergarten school. I’ve talked to Diyana and hope she would understand my situation. I told her that she can play the toys with her friends at schools. She was very happy that she can share the toys with her friends.

After screening the toys, I decide to keep only a few teddy bears for them to play. The rest will be donated to the school. I’m sure my kids will have a good time playing the toys with their friends…

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...