Sunday, September 28, 2008

28 Ramadhan 1429

Last minute shopping… Along and I went to Subang Parade… At the parking lot… too many cars… so… I plan to wash my car at the car wash services… so we went for shopping…buy some stuff… new shoes, comforter set, cookies and dinner set… huahuahuahua.. no photo… so busy… huahuahuahua….

Later… after shopping… I picked up my hubby and the kids… on my way to my home… one ridiculous driver… WIRA WRJ $%(&… nearly hit my car… luckily GOD save me… ooohhhhh…. I don’t understand how stupid and ridiculous person got the license… I believe that driver didn’t have the license… gggrrrrrrrrrrrr…..


I told my hubby the incident…then my hubby realized… his RAYBAN was missing from the car…. Uuuwwwwaaaaaa….. that one is ORIGINAL…. Sorry my dear…. Next time we will find another one…. Huahuahauhua…. ONE BIG DAY… With a lot of unlucky incidents…. UUUUWWWWAAAAAAAAAAA…..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...