Friday, May 2, 2008

Jom melawat Melaka…





Dah lama suamiku tak outstation hari Sabtu ke Melaka. The day has come… hari outstation pergi Melaka. So aku decide nak bermalam kat sana, and hari ahad boleh laa bawak the whole family bersiar di Melaka.

Due to tight budget and last minute planned, we decided to stay at motel or cheap hotel. We manage to get budget hotel and the cost was only RM60. As long the room was clean and comfortable, it’s ok with me. We spend a night at the room.

Danial got fever the next morning. Maybe due to the air-conditioner direct to him last night. He vomited at the bed sheet and the floor. I had to clean up the room before we left. There’s a lot of planned that we have to consider Danial condition. We had our breakfast at Mc Donald. He refused to take the porridge. Then, we had a little walk at the town and the experience riding with the ‘beca’ was very nice. Danial look very pale and we decided to go home.

On the way back home, we passed by Zoo Malacca. Ohh… I really want to go there with the kids. I’m sure they will love it. I check Danial temperature and I gave him Panadol Syrup. Then we went to the Zoo Malacca…

It’s really exciting experience for my kids. They enjoyed very much… we had elephant riding, horse riding and many more. One of the most valuable experiences was the bird and orang utan show. My kids really enjoyed the show and we had a very quality time together. However, I had the most horrified moment, when Danish chased the elephant. It was the end of the show for the elephant and the elephant walked back to its cage. Danish was very excited when he saw the elephant walked along the pathway. He ran to grab the elephant. However, the elephant make u-turn and Danish was very near to be stab by the elephant. I screamed at the person on top of the elephant and he managed to stop the elephant. Luckily, Danish was safe.

It was wonderful experience in Malacca and I hope someday we will have our next vacation there…

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...