Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Danial and airplane





Danial was very excited every time he saw the airplane. I still remember when he saw the airplane for the first time. He was 2 years old at that time. He can speak a little bit but not very fluent. My hubby asked him, what the thing fly in the skies was. Then he said, “Bird.” Diyana said, “NOOOOOOO…. Itu kapal terbang laaa.” Later, every time he saw airplane, he will pronounce it as “HAPAL HERBANG”. When we moved to Bandar Saujana Putra, we can see airplane everyday. One day Danial asked my hubby, “Macamana nak naik hapal herbang, ayah? Takde tangga pun…” My hubby and I just laughed… Then, when we went to Langkawi by airplane, Danial was very excited to see the airplane, “Ibu, hapal herbang ada tangga laaa!!!!.” Now, every time Danial saw airplane, he will shout, “Kapal Kerbang Ai Ashen”.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...