Sunday, November 9, 2008

TAG by @LiYaNNuAr.... huahuahuahua :p

My new assignment... by @Liyannuar... orait... here I want to share my answers...

1. What is the relationship of you and him/her?
Happily Married

2. Your 5 impressions towards him/her.
Romantic... hehehhe... sometimes
Loving me for what I am
Caring... all the times...
Jelousy... yup... he's quite jelousy... hehhehehe
Hunger for my attention.... huahuahuahuahua :p

3. The most memorable things he/she had done for you.
During couple... I was was very angry with him... and I refused to answer his call... at 12.00 midnight... somebody knock the door... well... he came just to beg my appologies.... hehhehehehe :D

4. The most memorable things he/she have said to you?
Bila Ayang takde kat rumah... rasa hidup abang kosong....jangan tinggalkan abang.... (this script was during my last fighting with him laaa)

5. If he/she become your lover, you will...
I will be his lover too... :p

6. If he/she become your enemy, you will...
WHATEVER...

7. If he/she become your lover, he has to improve on...on his/her
his temper... hehhehehe

8. If he/she become your enemy, the reason is...
BETRAY ME... so simple word but very deep meaning...

9. The most desirable thing to do on him/her is?
spent quality time together... just the two of us...

10. The overall impression of him/her is...
He is nice guy...

11. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
talkative

12. The character of you for yourself is?
Simple and Strong.... hehhehehhe....:)

13. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
moody... sometimes.... mood sway....

14. The most ideal person that you wanna be is?
Be myself...

15. For the people who likes you, say something about them.
Nice to meet you.... yeah.... you that read this TAG.... huahuahuahua :D

16. Ten people to tag:
Do I need to TAG anyone... well... if you want to answer this TAG... go ahead... tell me... then we can share more info...

Well... as I did not mention any names for TAG.... so... I do not need to answer the rest of the questions below....
17. Who is no. 2 having a relationship with?
18. Is no. 3 a male or a female?
19. If no. 7 and no. 10 were together, would it be a good thing?
20. How about no5 and no8?
21. What is no. 1 studying about?
22. Is no. 4 single?
23. Say something about no. 6


END OF DOCUMENTS... huahuahuahuahua :p

3 comments:

@LiYaNNuaR ツ said...

tq dearrr...

Unknown said...

waaa...romantik gitu hubby sis kan??

SaDi said...

@liyannuar.... well... you are most welcome... :)

reena... bila kena gaya... romantik laaa... kalau tak BARAN GILA.... huahuahuau... :p

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...