Saturday, November 8, 2008

Drawing and Chicken.... hehehehhehe

Today... Diyana and Danial activities.... drawing... well... a little help by my hubby and I.... so... I want to share their drawing.... hehhehehehhe... :p

Diyana's Drawing


Danial's Drawing


Later... this evening... we went to my sister's house... she stayed with her parent-in-law... location... BANTING... KENDURI AQIQAH for her son... well... we arrived quite late... after Asar... because the kids sleep after Zohor... hehehhe... anyway... there's some food for us...

Well... the kids especially Danial and Danish were very excited... not because of the food... but... they can chase chicken.... they really like chicken.. huahuahuahua... some photos at my sister house....

Where is the chicken?????


I see... I see...


How to cathch the chicken???? huahuahauhauahua


p/s: my sister's mother-in-law wanted to give us AYAM SERAMA... for the kids.... huahuahuahua... and my hubby told her maybe next time... but for me... AYAM!!!! no... my answer is no... huahuauahuahua :p

6 comments:

ras-adieza said...

ampai pandainyer dia mengaler..cantik.. Boleh jadi pelukis yang berjaya ni.

cute apa ayam serama tu, tambah2 lagi bila tengok dia berlari...

SaDi said...

kak ras... lukisan tuu... hasilnye dengan bantuan sadi dan suami.. kitorang buat aktiviti bersama... huahuahuahuhua....

nak bela ayam... emmm.... sadi baru je let go rabbit... tak tau nak letak ayam kat mana pulak... huahuahuahuhau :D

Eija @ Purple28 said...

ayam serama??? kalo akak pun taknak...hikksss..

@LiYaNNuaR ツ said...

sya suka lukisan danial... so cute... pcapaian terbaik tuh... hehehe... yang ayam itu pun.. tak kurang jugak... cute ajo...

SaDi said...

purple28... tau takpe... huahuahuahua...:p

@liyannuar... tu bapak nyeee yang banyak tolong... sebab tuu laaa cantik... hehehhehehhe... :D

CuTeMiUt78 said...

uish... cute je tgk drawing tu..sweet je..
heh..heh... kat umah kita ada 2 ekor ayam serama, tapi sekor dah mati kena mkn ngan anjing..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...