Thursday, December 11, 2008

Another Contest To Be Win.... :D

ALhamdullilah... there's a winner for my 10000 visitor contest... huahuahauhuahua... :D due to public holiday today... I will post the prize to CUTEMIUT78 tomorrow... MYSTERY GIFT OR CASH... just wait... let it be SUPRIZE.... huahuahuahauahuahua... :D

Orait... as I see the comments from other bloggers... I think... and I analyse.... I will do another contest... THE 20000 VISITORS CONTEST... THE PRIZE... MUST BE SPECIAL... huahuahuahuahua... so hurry up... be the lucky winner.... huahuahuahuahuahuahua :D

6 comments:

CuTeMiUt78 said...

wah.. ada contest lagi la..

CuTeMiUt78 said...

kali ni pengunjung yg ke 20000 plak.. emm... masih jauh lagi tu.. anyway.. kita pun akan cuba dpt kan capture tu.. heh..heh..heh..

CuTeMiUt78 said...

tu pun nasib2 la kan..

CuTeMiUt78 said...

anyway..thanks sadi, akan kita nntikan hadiah dari sadi tu..

~Eila Nur Kaseh~ said...

oowh..ade contest ehh..nak try la..hehe

A m m i said...

will try to remember..
kite ni dah masuk zon lupalah skrg ni..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...