Sunday, October 12, 2008

My OpEn HoUsE

My open house… on Sunday… for my friends (classmate and officemate), relatives and neighbours…

The preparation… I started the preparation from Saturday night… 10.00pm until 2.00am… huahuahuahua… I’m so tired after visited the open houses… as I reached my home… my mission begun…. Luckily my hubby helped me…. When I wanted to fry the fishcakes... then I realized that the cooking oil is not enough for frying all the stuffs… uuuuwwwwaaaaaa…. Then… I continued from 6.30am… a lot of stuff to be done… I had to prepare myself because my hubby got to work this morning… when I wanted to fry the chicken… laaaaaa…. the tumeric powder was empty….. uuuuwwwwwaaaa….. my mother and sisters supposed to help me… but… they lost… my brother-in-law didn’t familiar with the new road… then… they got lost… hmmmmm… what to do… so I prepare all the meals by myself… I prefer to cook the menu… because… if I choose catering… no budget laaaaa…. Huahuahuahuahuahauhaua…

As my mum and sister arrived… they help me with the arrangement of the table and rest of the works…. Then… when I wanted to prepare the laksa… it was not LAKSA PACKETS… it was KUEY TEOW PACKETS… 10 PACKETS OF KUEY TEOW…. Uuuuwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa….. It’s already 11.30am… the open house will start around 12.00 noon… I only had 1 packet of wet laksa…. Uuuuuwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaa…. I told my hubby to buy it immediately…. Huahuahuahuahauha… my hubby only managed to get dried laksa… no wet laksa available…. Hmmm… what to do… OK LAAA TUUUU…. Huahuahuahuahuahua

So my menu for the open house…
Laksa…. Chicken Soup Noodles… Soto… Curry Mee… Lemang… Nasi Impit… Rendang… Satay… Cakes… Watermelon…

Surprisingly… my guests were more than 100 persons…. Huahuahuahuahaua… so tired… but very very excited and happy… :D


My sister... Along... help me a lot....


My friends...


My Menu.. (this photos taken from CIKYA blog)


6 comments:

@LiYaNNuaR ツ said...

waaaaaaaa... meriahnya open house diaaa... terliur la pulakkk... mak sya ckp kan kan... lagi ramai tetamu yg datang ke rumah... btambah2 la rezeki tuan rumah... huhuhu... alhamdulillah...

cikya said...

best buat open house ni kan.

CuTeMiUt78 said...

wah..bestnya sadi.. so meriah kan.. byk gak makanan yg terhidang..

SaDi said...

@liyannuar... alhamdulilah... seronok ramai yang datang ziarah sadi kat open house... :D

cikya... bila lagi cikya nak buat open house... huahuahauhua... buat laa kat shah alam.... kalau jauh susah nak datang.... huahuahahuhahuau...

cutemiut78... mmg meriah... sampai tak sempat nak melayan semua tetamu... tapi rasanya semua dapat makan laaaa... huahauhauhauhaua...

ibuafiqahhuzaifah said...

bestnya sadi buat open house...
suma sedap2 yg sadi masak ek!!
bagus2...
semoga bertambah pahala sadi sbb buat open house nih!!

SaDi said...

ibuafiqah... alhamdullilah... thank youuuuu....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...