Thursday, November 27, 2008

HUTANG!!!!!!!

Lately... I'm so busy... so many things happen and I could not keep up to do all the updating for my blog... plus... my internet... MAXIS BROADBAND... got some problem... its very difficult to get the line... aaarrrrgggggggghhhhh.... anyway... I owe something.... TAG AND AWARD... from all my beloved bloggers that gave to me.... huahuahuahua....

To all BLOGGERS that give me the AWARD... thank you so much... I already paste it at my wallpaper... thank you much.... mmmuuuuaaahhh... especially to:
1) cutemiut78
2) surirumahjiwang
3) tennitodoku
4) @liyannuar
5) kak ras

therefore... I would like to share this award for you... mmmmmuuuuaaahhhh.... for your lovely thought and remember me always... huahauahuhua



Orait... I had another HUTANG... TAG... I've got TAG from
kak ras... so here is my answer....

1. Your name/username
SaDi... :D

2. Left handed or right handed
Right handed... :p

3. favorite letter to write
SSSSSSSSS.... so sexy.... hehehhehehe

4. Least favorite letter to write
X.... X-rated... hahahhahahha

5. Write the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog
The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog

6. Tag 6 people

hmmmm... not this time laa... huahuahuahua :D




Orait... HABIS DAH HUTANG TERTANGGUH SEMINGGU.... huahuahuahua :D

5 comments:

CuTeMiUt78 said...

oh... thank you very much my dear atas pemberian award tu.. sgt2 menghargainya

i'm Lina said...

manyak utang ooOOOoo..
masuk itu buku 555...haha...

isk..pandai ckp org...
aku pon utang tag tertunggak nih...


ngeeeee~

cendawanintim said...

kita pon banyak utang tag nih..adehhhhhh

Anonymous said...

naper you tak pernah letak link blog2 orang...tulah gunanyer TAG....untuk promote blog orang disamping blog u sendiri....

Anonymous said...

Untuk Anonymous yang takut meninggalkan nama...Kalau nak tinggalkan komen... tolong beradab sikit... jangan biadap bila datang tempat org...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...