Friday, August 8, 2008

8 August 2008



Today is the opening ceremony of Olympic in China. The history begins… My officemate wedding also held at Sabah this evening. May God bless her and her beloved hubby with happiness and great memories. I had my lunch with my friends this afternoon. Have a cit cat at KFC…



I tried to call my best friends this evening but she refused to answer my call. I don’t know why… after she move in to the new working place, I did contact her several times. At first, there was no problem. We had a great cit cat when she visited me early this year. However, for the past few months, she didn’t pick up my calls. Is there something that made her angry? Or is there something that she wants to hide from me? You know who you are… I did notice that you read my blog… Forgive me if there was something that made you angry. Please give me a call if you free…

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...