Monday, August 11, 2008

Family Trip to Malacca....







We had a family trip to Malacca on 9-10 August 2008. Puaad family, Hanim family, Along, Mak and my family went there for a Jalan-Jalan Cari Makan. I had my class that Saturday so Puaad and Hanim family will go there first. However, my brother car broke down at Persimpangan Linggi. They waited almost 3 hours before the toll truck came. They arrived at Malacca around 4.00 pm. Puaad car had to be service for 4 days at Toyota service centre at Alor Gajah. Luckily my family started our journey a bit late. So my hubby and I had to drive our cars, therefore Puaad can drive my hubby car. I was very exhausted. We reached Malacca around 8.00pm. We had our dinner at Umbai. The food was delicious with reasonable price. The next morning, we had our breakfast at Asam Pedas Restaurant near Mahkota Parade. This restaurant was family business since 70s. Then we went boating along the Sungai Melaka, a tour at A Famosa and take a Menara Taming ride. The best part of this trip, all of us got parking summoned. RM 30 per car, so it means RM 90 for three cars. We didn’t notice that we had to show parking receipt even though it was Sunday. The parking system was not the same systems that we used at Klang Valley. But the fine is much more cheeper compared to summon in Kalng Valley. However,it was really fun spending our time together as one big family.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...